- Formatting and structure
- SEO - keyword distribution, images, subtopic selection, fulfilling searcher intent, etc
- Originality - check for plagiarism and image copyrighting
- Readability - the editor must ensure and help writers create readable, engaging, well-punctuated, and flowing content.
- Proof-reading and fact-checking - The editor should read word-word, between the lines to ensure no mistakes will be published
- Monitor Fluff in Articles
- Train/guide new or existing writers on our content creation process.
- Attend meetings as requested remote or on-site
- Manage Writers via Facebook Messager: https://www.facebook.com/cpurepair785
- Add / Modify Existing content as needed to help with SEO and content authentic look and feel.
- Ensure writers follow our content guidelines and must use the CMS.
- Ability to create agenda objective/deliverable
- Create five new topics for the site genre each week
- Learn to use our content management system (CMS) and help improve it
- Able to edit or learn to edit video, images, text, HTML, and CSS using WYSIWYG from the site
- Able to define content for our brands and make meaningful context following SEO practices
- Quality Assurance (QA) for our CMS
- Brainstorm topic for discussion and Post
- Ability to write content when needed for items that need a tweak
- Find a free or paid version of images/other media for content posts and CMS
- Must agree to our Contract: https://www.outsidersoutlook.com/global/freelance-writer-agreement
- Must be able to follow our standard operating procedure and help contributors follow the guidelines: https://www.outsidersoutlook.com/global/tutorial-adding-an-article-to-the-cms
If interested, message James Fleming: https://www.facebook.com/cpurepair785