We are looking for a savvy content specialist to guide and develop the content creation process for our brands. As a content specialist, you must research and define desired target audiences, manage content creation and publishing, and monitor consumer and content metrics.
To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative. Skilled content specialists should be expert storytellers with consumer and content trends knowledge.
Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Able to research content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Able to develop content strategies to reach the desired target audience and marketing goals effectively.
- You will create content for various platforms, including but not limited to blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- You will effectively implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media Optimization (SMO) strategies.
- Manage content calendars and ensure that content remains consistent across all platforms.
- They coordinate with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- You will perform experiments authorized by our team to create data visualization and content for our media sources.
- You are tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keep updated with content trends, consumer preferences, and technological advancements.
- Develop and implement on-page optimization strategies, including optimizing page titles, meta descriptions, headers, and image alt tags.
- Monitor website analytics and generate reports to track website performance and SEO success.
- You will review and modify existing content to align with our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- You will create and edit images and videos, including animation with GIF/PNG.
- Research new topics and monitor trends as needed.
- Ability to seek content to keep our audience updated on progress.
- Conduct a random audit of all content and recommend a course of action to fix known issues.
- Construct a Taxonomy for all content to follow.
- You will create one news-related/hot topic article and one revamp (you will add value) of an existing article every two weeks.
Content Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar can be substituted with experience.
- Must be computer literate and process the ability to research/learn new software and website.
- At least three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, or other CMS.
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools for image and video editing.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Must have organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content, consumer trends, and technological advancements.
- Innovative to bring better content as a subject matter expert.